Women's Stolen Weekend 2018 Destination Retreat in Beautiful Jamaica
3 Days of Spiritual Bliss!
April 13-15, 2018
Inspiration, Empowerment, Culture, Food, Tremendous FUN & Lifelong Memories!
Package Rate Includes:
- Accommodations: You will have your own private room with an ensuite bathroom.
- All Ground Transportation included.
- Home cooked Jamaican meals included.
- All costs for adventure to Cultural attractions in Ocho Rios.
- Retreat Fees.
*Airfare is not included in the package.
Your Experience at a Glance:
Friday, April 13, 2018: ARRIVAL
Kick off your adventure with a journey to Jamaica's world renown jerk spot, Scotchies, for sumptuous jerk Jamaican style. After Scotchies we head to our retreat oasis, Chillin Villas in Ocho Rios.
Once we are relaxed relaxed, we will have Bible study with a dynamic speaker and take in the sunset meditation. After, we will have a delicious dinner, followed by Island Strokes Paint and Sip by the Pool deck, where we will create a spiritually inspired art piece.
Saturday, April 14, 2018: OCHO RIOS
We will start the morning off bright and early at sunrise with a tasty breakfast, morning affirmation and Yogacise so bring your workout clothes. We will enjoy a jam packed day of adventure at Ochos Rios as well as give back our time on the mission field to the children's home.
Get excited as we climb the World Famous Dunns River Falls and finish the afternoon with a Jamaican Lunch at Miss T’s Country House restaurant.
We will end the evening in prayer and devotion.
Sunday, April 15, 2018: AT THE VILLA
Wake up early with for Sunrise Devotion on the Beach. Then we will have breakfast together and dive into our Stolen Weekend Sessions. Let's take much-needed time to embrace life's beauty in Jamaica as well as feed our soul with a refreshing of the spirit. We will end in dinner and prayer.
Monday April 16, 2017: DEPARTURE
Book the first flight out Monday morning.
Total Cost: $500 per person
- $150.00 Down Payment Due: 11/4
- $100.00 First Payment Installment Due: 12/4
- $100.00 Second Payment Installment Due: 1/4
- $100.00 Fourth Payment Installment Due 2/4
- $50.00 Fifth Payment Installment Due 3/4
- Purchase flight no later than January 1, 2018. Email itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Need:
1. You will need a valid passport that is not expiring within six months of the trip.
2. You will need to book your own flight. Fly into Montego Bay Airport (MBJ).
3. You must arrive on Friday April 13th anytime before 2pm. Our ground transportation is scheduled to pick us up at 4:30pm.
4. You can choose the first departure flight out on Monday morning.
5. Flights should be booked no later than January 1, 2018.
6. Please note- Airfare is not included in your $500 retreat package rate.
7. REFUND POLICY: Your deposit of $150.00 is nonrefundable. In the event of a cancellation, any additional contribution will be refunded if requested before January 1, 2018. After January 1, 2018 there will be no refunds.